OPTION 1: MAIL waiver and check to P.O. Box WK 235, WARWICK, WK BX.
OPTION 2: DROP OFF waiver and check/cash at AF SMITH RETAIL STORE on Tumkins Lane, nr. BAA and Butterfield & Vallis. This is a drop off only, there will be no change given. PLEASE ENSURE THAT PAYMENT AND WAIVER ARE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE. AF SMITH and AQUAMANIA SWIMMING LTD will NOT be responsible for forms and payment that are not put in a sealed envelope.
OPTION 3: DIRECT DEPOSIT into Aquamania Swimming’s (LESLEY WHITE’s) account: HSBC - LESLEY WHITE - ACCT No. 011 060225 001
Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully and acknowledge that you have read and that you understand the terms and conditions, and waiver, by signing the waiver that you receive at the end of your registration process.
- Your reservation will be held for 5 days after you have registered, in order to give time for payment to be received. If no payment is received your reservation may be cancelled, therefore please contact Aquamania Swimming if you are going to be longer than 5 days in order that special arrangements can be made.
- Lessons that are missed cannot be made up and there is no reimbursement.
- A lesson cannot be rescheduled to a different time / day.
- Inclement weather: Since classes cannot be made up, our policy is that lessons will take place in rain, blow or shine. Classes will only be cancelled in the event of thunder, lightning, hurricanes and other dangerous conditions. There is no reimbursement for class time missed due to inclement weather.
- There is no reimbursement if a class and /or session is cancelled on any day, for reasons beyond the control of Aquamania Swimming Ltd.
- Aquamania Swimming Ltd reserves the right to change your child’s teacher, for example, due to teacher absence or as a “better fit” for your child. Best efforts will be made to keep your child with a teacher they are attached to, however this is not always possible.
- Aquamania Swimming Ltd reserves the right to change the swimming pool used for a class, for example, due to a safety issue with the scheduled pool. Best efforts will be made to find a pool in the same vicinity; however this is not always possible.
- A cap must be worn by your child/children if he/she/they have hair that is in the eyes, over the ears and/or on the collar. Aquamania Swimming will make the final decision as to which children need to wear a swimming cap.
- Cancellation of classes – in order to cancel a class without penalty, 10 days’ notice is required by Aquamania Swimming Ltd. If a course is cancelled within the 10 days’ notice, but before the start of the programme, there is a cancellation fee which is 50% of the cost of the course, as well as an administration fee of $10.00 for all refunds from the course/s cancelled. There will be no refunds for cancellations once your child’s programme has started whatever the reason.
- A waiver must be signed by all swimmers or by the parent/guardian, where the swimmer is under the age of 18 years, prior to the start of the first lesson. Failure to do so may result in your child not being able to participate.
- Aquamania Swimming Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any swimmer who is not, or whose parent/guardian is not, following proper procedures as laid out by Aquamania. There will be no refund.
- Parents will leave the pool deck and surrounding area when asked by the Staff of Aquamania Swimming Ltd.
- Aquamania Swimming Ltd. may use pictures and/or video clips, of your child/children on their website (if you object to this, then please email email@example.com and we will be sure not to use any pictures of your child/children).